Cowslip may refer to:
- Primula veris, a flowering plant commonly known as cowslip and primrose
- Primula deorum, a flowering plant known as God's cowslip and rila cowslip
- Caltha palustris, a flowering plant known as marsh marigold and sometimes as cowslip
- Naval ships
- Other uses
- Cowslip (racehorse), a competitor in the 1836 Grand National
- Cowslip (Watership Down), a rabbit in the novel Watership Down
- Cowslip (bovine podiatry), a tough plastic shoe used to treat lameness in cattle
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.