- Murphy (disambiguation)
Murphy is a common Irish surname.
Murphy may also refer to:
- Murphy (novel), by Samuel Beckett
- Murphy (novella), a 1987 novella by Gary Paulsen
- USS Murphy (DD-603), U.S. Navy Destroyer, Benson class
- Murphy Aircraft, a Canadian company
- Murphy Oil Soap, a cleaning product
- Murphy Radio, manufacturer of home radio sets
- Murphy High School, a high school in Mobile, Alabama, U.S.
- Murphy's Irish Stout, a dark beer brewed in Cork, Ireland
- Murphy is an Irish or white potato.
Places in Argentina:
Places in Canada:
Places in the U.S. :
People with the given name Murphy
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.
- Murphy Brown, title character of the TV series Murphy Brown
- Murphy Claire Levesque, daughter of Paul "Triple H" Levesque and Stephanie McMahon-Levesque
- Murphys (disambiguation)
- Murphy's law
- Robert Cushman Murphy Junior High School, a junior high school in Stony Brook, New York, U.S.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.