The term deadbeat may refer to:
- Deadbeat, the stage name of American lo-fi folk musician Jessica Risker
- Deadbeats, the; the stage name of a hip-hop group in Hawaii
- Deadbeat, the stage name of Canadian electronica musician Scott Montieth
- Deadbeat (film), a 1977 film, starring Chris Mulkey
- Dead Beat, a 1994 film starring Balthazar Getty and Sara Gilbert, based on the life of real-life serial killer Charles Schmid.
- Dead Beat (novel), a book of the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher
- Dead beat control, a problem in discrete control theory of finding an optimal input sequence that will bring the system output to a given setpoint in a finite number of time steps
- Deadbeat parent, a parent that has freely chosen not to financially support their children
- Anchor escapement, a type of escapement in clocks, a variation of which is called "deadbeat escapement"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.