Cours is a French word that can refer to:
- Cours (TV production), a unit of production in Japanese TV programs equivalent to 13 episodes
Cour is the name or part of the name of several communes in France:
- Cours, Lot, in the Lot department
- Cours, Lot-et-Garonne, in the Lot-et-Garonne department
- Cours, Deux-Sèvres, in the Deux-Sèvres department
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire, in the Nièvre department
- Cours-de-Monségur, in the Gironde department
- Cours-de-Pile, in the Dordogne department
- Cours-la-Ville, in the Rhône department
- Cours-les-Bains, in the Gironde department
- Cours-les-Barres, in the Cher department
- Le Cours, in the Morbihan department
- Magny-Cours, in the Nièvre department
- Mas-des-Cours, in the Aude department
- Cours (Byzantine general), Byzantine general of the late 6th century
- Cour (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.