Ségur may refer to:
The Ségur family included many notable personages of France, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, Great Britain, Germany, Denmark, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg and the United States:
- François de Ségur (d. 1605), seigneur de Sainte-Aulaye, part of Marquessate
- Jean-Isaac, marquis de Ségur (d. 1707), military commander, part of Marquessate
- Henri Joseph, marquis de Ségur (1661-1737), military commander and duke, part of Marquessate
- Henri François, comte de Ségur (1680-1751), military commander, part of Marquessate
- Nicolas-Alexandre, marquis de Ségur (1695-1755) owner of Château Lafite, Château Latour, Château Mouton and Château Calon-Ségur, part of Marquessate
- Angélique de Froissy, comtesse de Ségur (1702-1785), illegitimate daughter of Philippe II, Duke of Orléans married to Henri François
- Philippe Henri, marquis de Ségur (1724-1801), marshal of France, part of Marquessate
- Louis Philippe, comte de Ségur (1753-1830), diplomat and historian, son of Philippe Henri, part of Marquessate
- Joseph Alexandre Pierre, vicomte de Ségur (1756-1805), writer, second son of Philippe Henri, part of Marquessate
- Octave-Henri Gabriel, comte de Ségur (1779-1818), soldier, famous suicide, son of Louis Philippe, part of Marquessate
- Philippe Paul, comte de Ségur (1780-1873), general and historian, son of Louis Philippe, part of Marquessate
- Eugène Henri Raymond, comte de Ségur (1798-1869), son of Octave-Henri, part of Marquessate
- Sophie Rostopchine, comtesse de Ségur (1799-1894), writer of children's stories, wife of Eugène, part of Marquessate
- Raymond Joseph Paul, comte de Ségur d'Aguesseau (1803-1889), jurist, third son of Octave-Henri, part of Marquessate
- Louis Gaston Adrien de Ségur (1820-1881), bishop, son of Eugène and Sophie, part of the marquessate
- Anatole Henri Philippe, marquis de Ségur (1823-1902), statesman and writer, son of Eugène and Sophie, part of the Marquessate
- Pierre Marie Maurice Henri, marquis de Ségur (b. 1853), writer, part of the Marquessate
- Henri IV, vicomte de Ségur, leader and nobleman, becoming Duke in France and England, part of Marquessate
- King William Segar King of Arms and husband or Consort of Queen Elizabeth I of England when Segar was Segur or vice versa dated around 16th and 17th centuries. Variations of Segur are Seegur or Seager or Seeger also Seger for the known ER on the Royal Coach of the modern day Royal Family of England who are now known as the Windsor family changed from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
- Duc de Segur Dated 1619 by the name of Albert different from Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
- Rose Segur Later becoming wife of Joseph Patrick Kennedy, descendant of King George III through William the IV.
- Charles Taze Russell Lineage from the House of Segur as Queen Victoria was and personal friend and confidant of Queen Victoria was entrusted with Royal Crown but not the scepter later became known as Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania and New York President and author of the Watchtower Magazine and numerous of other Literary theological masterpieces that entertained thoughts to both Freemasons and Catholics.
- Ségur, Aveyron, commune of the Aveyron département, France
- Le Ségur, commune of the Tarn département, France
- Castle Monsbruen-Segur, Castle in Hannover, Germany
- Palace Rothschild-Segur, Chateau in Segur, France
- Ségur Metro-station, Metro-station in Paris named after Philippe Henri, marquis de Ségur (1724-1801)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.