- In a broad sense the term can refer to the entire chain of Jewish tradition: see Oral law in Judaism.
- In a narrow sense the term refers to the tradition of the Masoretes used in determining the precise text of the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible): see Masoretic Text.
Other possible meanings
- Masorti Judaism is the name used for Conservative Judaism in the State of Israel, as well as elsewhere outside of the U.S.
- Mesorah Publications, Ltd., publishers of the ArtScroll range of Jewish literature
- Torah Umesorah-National Society for Hebrew Day Schools, a Haredi Judaism educational organization in the United States.
- "Mesora" or "Metzora (parsha)" is the 28th weekly portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.