- Still (disambiguation)
stillis an apparatus used to distill miscible or immiscible liquid mixtures.
Still may also refer to:
Film still, a photograph taken on the set of a film or television show and used for promotional purposes
Still, Bas-Rhin, Alsace, France
* Still, the physical act of a person or animal or thing remaining in a motionless state.
* "Still" (Joy Division album)
* "Still" (Nine Inch Nails album)
* "Still" (Tony Banks album)
* "Still" (EP), an EP by Vision of Disorder
* "Still" (Macy Gray song)
* "Still" (Alanis Morissette song), from the film "Dogma"
* "Still" (Tamia song)
* "Still", a song by Bill Anderson
* "Still", a song by The Commodores from "Midnight Magic"
* "Still", a song by Ben Folds from the soundtrack of the film "Over the Hedge"
* "Still", a song by
The Fontane Sisters
* "Still", a song by the Foo Fighters from "
In Your Honor"
* "Still", a song by the Geto Boys from "The Resurrection"
* "Still", a song by Brian McKnight from "Superhero"
Andrew Taylor Still(1828–1917), American physician and founder of osteopathy
Clyfford Still(1904–1980), American artist and painter
S. S. Still, American osteopathic physician
Susan Still Kilrain(born 1961), American astronaut
William Grant Still(1895–1978), African-American classical composer
William Still(1819/21-1902), African-American abolitionist
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.