A coquette is a woman who flirts girlishly with men to gain their admiration; a flirt.
Coquette may also refer to:
- Coquette (film), an Academy Award winning 1929 film starring Mary Pickford
- Coquette Productions, the production company of Courteney Cox and David Arquette
- The Coquette, a 1797 epistolary novel by Hannah Webster Foster
- HMS Coquette, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- Coquettes, several species of hummingbird in the genus Lophornis
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.