NST may refer to:
- Non-stress test, monitoring of third-trimester pregnancy using a cardiotocograph
- Niigata Sogo Television, a television company in Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- The New Straits Times, a Malaysian newspaper
- New Sabah Times
Science and Engineering
- National Standard Thread, a thread form used on fire hose couplings in the USA
- The Natural Sciences Tripos at the University of Cambridge
- Neon Sign Transformer, a high voltage transformer for lighting neon signs and for use by high voltage hobbyists
- Nonstandard set theory
- Neopian Standard Time. Primary time in the virtual pet site Neopets, which corresponds to Pacific Standard Time
- Network Security Toolkit, a bootable live CD containing a wide array of network security administration software
- New Standard Tuning, a guitar tuning
- Newfoundland Standard Time
- Nintendo Software Technology, a video game company
- Neural speech transmitter (in the Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode "Super Spore"), a colander modified to transmit speech from the brain to a single stereo speaker
- NST (Company), An educational travel company based in the UK.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.