The word Possession might refer to:
* Possession (Sarah McLachlan song), a 1993 song by Sarah McLachlan on her album
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
* "Possession" (1981 film), starring Sam Neill, Isabelle Adjani; dir. by Andrzej Zulawski
* "Possession" (TV series), 1985 Australian series
* "Possession" (2002 film), adaptation of the A. S. Byatt novel; with Aaron Eckhart and Gwyneth Paltrow
Possession (2009 film), starring Sarah Michelle Gellar and Lee Pace
* "Possession" (video game), a possibly cancelled console game
* "Possession", song on the 2005 "
Mandaryna.com2me" album by the Polish singer Mandaryna
Possession Street, Hong Kong
Possession Point, former land form, Hong Kong
Possession Sound, Washington state
La Possession, French commune on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion
Possession (law), exclusive practical control of a thing, in the context of the legal implications of that control
Dependent territory, an area of land over which another country exercises sovereignty, but which does not have the full right of participation in that country's governance.
Possession (linguistics), grammatically expressed relationship such as control-of and ownership-of
Inalienable possession, relationship between two objects that is irreversible
* "", 1990 novel by A. S. Byatt
Spirit possession, belief in the control of the behavior of a living thing or natural object by a spiritual being
Demonic possession, belief in the control of a person by the Devil or other malevolent spirit
*When a buyer receives the keys of the property from the seller.
US Possession, soccer club on Réunion Island
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.