Doble may refer to:
People named Doble
- Abner Doble, proprietor of the Doble Steam Motor Corporation
- Georgia Doble, wife of Sir Sacheverell Sitwell, 6th Baronet
- Rev. Gilbert Hunter Doble, hagiographer of Cornish Saints
- Sam Doble, rugby union full back
- Ivor Doble, jeweller and former chairman of Exeter City F.C.
- Doble, Poland
- Doble Steam Car, produced by Abner Doble
- Paso Doble, a style of dance
- Doble baston, a form of martial art, using two sticks
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.