Moi, MOI, or other variations, can refer to:
- The French language word for "me" (first person, singular, reflexive pronoun), used idiomatically and informally by English speakers to facetiously indicate mock innocence or humility ("Surely you weren't referring to moi?")
- A Finnish language and East Frisian Low Saxon greeting, like "hi" in English
- The Fula language word for "who"
- Daniel Arap Moi (born 1924), President of Kenya from 1978 until 2002
- Moi Navarro singer, Kinfolk 9 on NBC's The Sing-Off
- Moi, a village in Bâlteni Commune, Gorj County, Romania
- Moi, the administrative centre of Lund municipality, in Rogaland county in Norway
- Moi, or Pacific threadfin, a species of threadfin cultivated in Hawaii
- MOI (file format), the file extension for the index file accompanying the MOD video file format used on many camcorders
- Moment of Inspiration, a 3-D modelling program for Microsoft Windows
- The Mothers of Invention, a 1960's band led by Frank Zappa
- Moment of inertia, a quantification of the rotational inertia of an object
- Multiplicity of infection, the ratio of infectious agents to infection targets
- Mars orbit insertion, modifying the trajectory of an interplanetary spacecraft to enter a Martian orbit
- Master of Illusion (video game), a 2007 Nintendo DS game
- Minister of Information
- Ministry of Interior, a governmental ministry for internal affairs
- Main-d'œuvre immigrée, a French trade union grouping in the first half of the 20th century.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.