- Montes de Oca
Montes de Oca (Spanish for Mounts of Goose or Hills of Goose) may refer to:
- Montes de Oca Canton, Costa Rica
- Montes de Oca (shire), in Burgos province, Spain
- Montes de Oca (Santa Fe) (es), in Belgrano department, Santa Fe province, Argentina
- La Unión de Isidoro Montes de Oca, in Guerrero state, Mexico
- Villafranca Montes de Oca, in Burgos province, Spain
- Fernando Montes de Oca Fencing Hall, an indoor sports venue in Mexico City, Mexico
- Montes de Oca, the mountains between Burgos and La Rioja in Spain
- Montes de Oca, the mountains between Colombia and Venezuela on the Guajira Peninsula
Montes de Oca is a last name whose origins are between Burgos and La Rioja in Spain.
- Alberto Fernández Montes de Oca (es) (1935–1967), Cuban guerrilla
- Eliecer Montes de Oca (born 1971), Cuban baseball player
- Fernando Montes de Oca (1829–1847), Mexican hero
- Francisco Montes de Oca (es) (1837–1855), Mexican military surgeon
- Ignacio Montes de Oca y Obregón (es) (1840–1921), Mexican bishop
- Isidoro Montes de Oca (1789-1847), Mexican-Filipino revolutionary soldier
- José Montes de Oca (es) (c1676-1764), Spanish sculptor
- Manuel Montes de Oca (es) (1804–1841), Spanish sailor and politician
- Salvador Montes de Oca (es) (1895–1944), Venezuelan bishop
- Oca (river), a river in the north of Spain, whose source is in Montes de Oca
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.