Donato may refer to:
- Donato da Cascia (late 14th century), Italian composer of trecento madrigals
- Donato Bramante (1444–1514), Italian architect
- Donato di Niccolò di Betto Bardi (1386–1466), Italian sculptor
- Donato Bilancia, Italian serial killer
- Donato Giancola, American illustration artist
- Donato Gama da Silva, Brazilian-Spanish footballer
- Andy Donato (born 1937), editorial cartoonist for the Toronto Sun
- Baldassare Donato (1525–1603), Italian composer of the Venetian school;
- Guy Donato (born 1942), Filipino actor.
- Donald Donato, Oregon State University graduate student whose research was at the center of the Biscuit Fire publication controversy
- Eugenio Donato, Armenian-Italian deconstructionist, literary critic, and “philosophical critic”.
- Pietro Donato
- Pietro Di Donato
- Ted Donato, retired NHL player
- Donato, Piedmont, a comune in the Province of Biella
- Donatos Pizza, a pizza company
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.