Moltke may refer to:
- Helmuth von Moltke the Elder (1800–1891), Chief of the Prussian, and then German, General Staff
- Helmuth von Moltke the Younger (1848–1916), Chief of the German General Staff
- Kuno von Moltke (1847-1923), German general
- Helmuth James Graf von Moltke (1907–1945), German jurist involved in the July 20 assassination attempt against Hitler in 1944
- Adam Gottlob Moltke, Danish courtier, statesman and diplomat
- Adam Wilhelm Moltke, Danish Prime Minister
- Erik Moltke, Danish art historian
- Moltke Township, Michigan, USA
- Moltke Township, Minnesota, USA
- Moltke Harbor, South Georgia Island
- SMS Moltke, two German ships named after Moltke the Elder
- Moltke class battlecruiser, a class of battlecruiser in the German Navy
- Moltke (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Helmuth-James-von-Moltke-Preis, a German award
- Moltke's Palace, alternate name for Amalienborg Palace, the winter home of the Danish royal family
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.