- Massey (surname)
Massey is a surname, and may refer to
- Andrew Thomas (Andy) Massey (born 20 October 1961) is a former Irish footballer and schoolboy international, born in England.
- Anna Raymond Massey, British actress, daughter of Raymond Massey
- Athena Massey, actress
- Blanche Massey (1878 – 1929) was a Gaiety Girl and actress best known for her stage appearances in London and the United States in the 1890s.
- Brandon Massey, American horror writer
- Cal Massey (January 11, 1928 – October 25, 1972) was an American jazz trumpeter and composer.
- Chris Massey, American football player
- Christopher Michael Massey (born January 26, 1990) is an American actor and rapper best known for starring as Michael Barret in Nickelodeon television series Zoey 101.
- Daniel Massey (manufacturer) (1798–1856), farm implement manufacturer
- Daniel Massey (actor) (1933–1998) the British Canadian actor
- David Massey (director), American filmmaker
- David Massey (music executive), American record executive
- Debbie Massey (born November 5, 1950) is an American professional golfer.
- Denton Massey, Canadian politician
- Devon Massey, comics artist
- Doreen Massey, British politician
- Drew Massey, puppeteer
- Edith Massey (May 28, 1918 – October 24, 1984) was an American actress and singer. Massey was best known for her appearances in a series of movies by director John Waters.[
- Edward Massey or Edward Massie (c. 1619-c. 1674/5), English Parliamentary soldier in the English Civil War, was the son of John Massie of Coddington, Cheshire.
- Eyre Massey, 1st Baron Clarina (24 May 1719–17 May 1804), Irish military officer
- George Massey, Canadian politician, of George Massey Tunnel
- Gerald Massey, English poet and self-taught Egyptologist
- Gemma Massey, English model and pornographic actress
- Graham Massey (born 4 August 1960, Manchester) was a founding member of the British band, 808 State, formed in 1988 in Manchester, England. Originally a hip-hop group called Hit Squad Manchester, the band shifted to an acid house sound, recording their debut album, Newbuild in 1988 under the new name 808 State.
- Sir Harrie Stewart Wilson Massey (16 May 1908 - 27 November 1983) was an influential Australian mathematical physicist. He worked primarily in the fields of atomic and atmospheric physics.
- Hart Almerrin Massey (April 29, 1823 – February 20, 1896) was a Canadian businessman and philanthropist born in Haldimand Township (now Alnwick/Haldimand, Ontario) in what was then known as Upper Canada.
- Herbert Martin Massey CBE DSO MC (19 January 1898 – c. 1976) was a senior officer in the Royal Air Force during World War II. After being captured by the Germans, Massey became the Senior British Officer at Stalag Luft III.
- Ilona Massey (born Ilona Hajmássy; June 16, 1910 – August 20, 1974) was a film, stage and radio performer.
- Jack Carroll Massey (1904-1990), Venture capitalist and entrepreneur, born 1904 in Tennille, Georgia. In 1964, after a career in the medical supply industry, he bought Kentucky Fried Chicken from its founder, Harland Sanders, for $2 million.
- James Lee Massey (born February 11, 1934 in Wauseon, Ohio) is an information theorist and cryptographer, Professor Emeritus of Digital Technology at ETH Zurich.
- Jamila Massey (born 7 January 1934) is an Indian actress and writer. Massey has had a long career on UK television and radio.
- Jason Massey, American convicted murderer
- Jeremiah Massey (born July 22, 1982 in Detroit, Michigan), is an American-Macedonian professional basketball player.
- Kenneth Massey, sports statistician
- Kent Massey (born 1952) is an American competitive sailor and Olympic medalist.
- Kyle Massey, American actor, brother of Christopher Massey
- Kyle Dean Massey is an American theatre performer, best known for playing Gabe in the Broadway musical Next To Normal, and for appearing in the ensemble and as the understudy for Fiyero in Wicked on Broadway and on the first North American tour.
- Marie Massey, fictional character from Alice
- Mike Massey, Professional billiards player
- Morris Massey, training video guru
- Raymond Hart Massey (August 30, 1896 – July 29, 1983) was a Canadian/American actor.
- Robert Lee Massey, Professional football player
- Roy Massey (born 10 September 1943 in Mexborough, Yorkshire) is an English former football player, now a coach.
- Stuart Massey (born 17 November 1964) is a retired English football midfielder.
- Sujata Massey, mystery writer
- Vincent Massey (1887-1967) was a Canadian lawyer and diplomat who served as Governor General of Canada, the 18th since Canadian Confederation.
- Walter Eugene Massey (born in 1938) is an educator, physicist, and business executive. He is the current President of The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and the former Chairman of Bank of America, replacing Ken Lewis on April 29, 2009. He is also the former President of Morehouse College and the former Director of the National Science Foundation.
- Walter Edward Hart Massey (born August 19, 1928 in Toronto, Ontario) is a Canadian actor. He has had numerous roles on stage, movies, and television for more than five decades. Massey is the cousin of actor Raymond Massey and is a founding member of Canadian Actors' Equity.
- Bill Massey (baseball) (1871–1940), a baseball player in 1894
- William Massey (1856–1925), a Prime Minister of New Zealand
- William Massey (cricketer) (1846–1899), played cricket for Somerset and Lancashire
- William Massey (rower) (1817–1898), rowed and played cricket for Cambridge University
- William A. Massey, a U.S. Senator
- William Nathaniel Massey (1809–1881), a British author and politician
- William S. Massey, an American mathematician
This page or section lists people with the surname Massey. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.