Cresson may refer to:
- Battle of Cresson, a small battle fought on May 1, 1187 in what now is Israel, near Nazareth
- Cresson, Pennsylvania, a United States borough
- Cressona, Pennsylvania, a United States borough
- Cresson Township, Pennsylvania, a U.S. township
- Cresson, Texas, a United States city
- Cresson Kearny, U.S. survival guide writer
- Édith Cresson, former Prime Minister of France.
- Elliott Cresson, American philanthropist
- Elliott Cresson Medal, scientific award of the Franklin Institute
- Ezra Townsend Cresson, American entomologist
- Warder Cresson, religious enthusiast
- Cressonsacq, a village and commune in France
- Montcresson, a commune in France
- Saint-Martin-de-Bienfaite-la-Cressonnière, a commune in France
- Vaucresson, a commune in France
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.