Cortina may refer to:
- Cortina (tango)
- Ford Cortina, a medium-sized family car built by Ford of Britain from 1962 to 1982
- Lotus Cortina, a 1963–1968 performance variant on the above
- In mycology, a cobweb-like partial veil on certain types of mushroom
- MV Cortina, a Panamanian passenger ship in service 1996-97
- Cortina d'Ampezzo, a town in the province of Belluno, northern Italy
- Cortina sulla strada del vino, Italian name of Kurtinig an der Weinstraße, a town in South Tyrol, northern Italy
- Adela Cortina, a Spanish philosopher
- Alfonso Cortina, a Spanish businessman
- Jon Cortina, a Spanish Jesuit priest active in Central America
- Juan Cortina, a Mexican rancher, politician, military leader, outlaw and folk hero
- Cortina Troubles, protagonised by the above
- Cortina Cycles, a U.S. manufacturer of mountain bike frames based in Santa Barbara, California
- Cortina Systems, a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.