- Mansa (disambiguation)
Mansa was the title held by rulers of the ancient Malian Empire. The name Mansa may also refer to:
- Mansa, Gujarat, a town in northern Gujarat, India
- Mansa district, Punjab, a district in Punjab, India
- Mansa, Punjab, the main town in the district
- Mansa District, Zambia, a district of Luapula province, Zambia
- Mansa, Zambia, capital of the Luapula province
- Mansa River, a river in Zambia
- Mansa Devi, a Hindu goddess, an incarnation of the goddess Durga
- Mata Mansa Devi Mandir, a temple in Panchkula district, Haryana, India
- Mansa Devi Temple, Haridwar, a temple in the state of Uttarakhand, India
- Mansa Devi, wife of Guru Amar Das, the third Sikh Guru
- Other uses
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.