Hey is an interjection used as an informal greeting, as an expression of surprise, and in other contexts.
Hey may refer to:
* "Hey" (song), a song by Bic Runga
* "Hey", a song by the Goo Goo Dolls from "
Hold Me Up"
* "Hey!", a song by The Hellacopters from "
Payin' the Dues"
* "Hey", a song by Leeland from "
Sound of Melodies"
* "Hey", a song by Movielife from "
Forty Hour Train Back to Penn"
* "Hey!", a song by Oingo Boingo from "Boingo"
* "Hey", a song by the Pixies from "Doolittle"
* "Hey", a song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers from "
* "Hey", a song by The Suicide Machines from "
Destruction by Definition"
* "Hey", a song by
Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives
Hey Hey", a song by Swami
Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey", a song by Little Richard
* "Rock and Roll" (Gary Glitter song), commonly known as "The "Hey" song"
* "Hey Tonight", a song by
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Hey (band), a Polish rock band
* A dance figure in English Country Dancing and Morris Dancing
As a surname:
Dale Hey, American wrestler
Jerry Hey, American musician
Jonathan Hey, information scientist
Tony Hey, British computer scientist
Vic Hey, Australian rugby league football player
Virginia Hey, Australian actress
*Hey Hey, American actress
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.