Chango may refer to:
- José de Jesús Méndez Vargas (born 1974), nickname El Chango, alleged Mexican drug cartel leader
- Chango Spasiuk (born 1968), Argentine chamamé musician and accordion player
- Juan Carlos Cárdenas (born 1945), nickname El Chango, Argentine footballer and coach
- Héctor Icazuriaga (born 1955), nickname El Chango, Secretary of Intelligence of Argentina
- Chango_inc a Toronto/NYC based online media planning company
- Changos, a tribe of native South Americans who inhabited the coast of Peru and Chile
- Chango family, world/gypsy/reggae touring band from Quebec/Spain/France
- El Chango de los Dos Plátanos, a track on the 2003 Panda album La Revancha Del Príncipe Charro
- Shango, or Changó, thunder god in Yoruba mythology
- The Csángó Hungarian minority in Romania
- Changgo or Janggu, Korean musical instrument
- King Changó, Latin ska band
- "Chango", song by Devo off of Hardcore Devo: Volume Two
- Sangu language (Gabon) language of Gabon (also known as Sangu, Isangu, Shango, Yisangou, and Yisangu)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.