Oro means gold in Italian and Spanish.
Oro may refer to:
- "Oro" (song), the Serbian entry in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest
- Óró - A Live Session, an album by Irish musician Máire Brennan
- ABBA Oro, a Spanish-language album by ABBA
- Oro album, an RIAA certification for 100,000 Spanish-language albums shipped
In other uses:
- Oro (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Garganega
- Oro (beverage), a Peruvian soft drink
- Oro (concentration camp), a North Korean location for political prisoners, see Human rights in North Korea
- Oro (dance), a Balkan folk dance
- Oro (Street Fighter), a video game character in Street Fighter III
- Oro (wrestler), Jesús Javier Hernández Solís (1971–1993), Mexican professional wrestler
- Oro Province, Papua New Guinea
- Oro-Medonte, a township in Ontario usually abbreviated to just "Oro"
- 'Oro, a god in Polynesian mythology
- ORO, an acronym standing for the Outer Rim Oreworks Company, a corporation that ran a cortosis mine on Apatros
- Örö, a town situated in the outer archipelago, north east of Oskarshamn, Sweden.
- Oro..., the exclamation of the main protagonist, Himura Kenshin of the manga/anime Rurouni Kenshin, whenever he is (acting) confused. From the Japanese the closest translation into English would be, "Huh?..."
- ORO, a series of disk brakes models manufactured by Formula Disc Brakes.
- El Oro (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.