NYX may refer to:
- Nyx, in Greek mythology, Nyx was the primordial goddess of the night
- NYX (comics), an American comic book miniseries by Marvel Comics
- Nyx (Image Comics), a character of the Spawn (comics) comic book series.
- NYSE Euronext, (NYSE: NYX, Euronext: NYX) (formerly NYSE Group, Inc.) is a for-profit corporation that operates multiple securities exchanges, most notably the New York Stock Exchange (the "Big Board"), Euronext, and NYSE Arca (formerly known as ArcaEx).
- Nyx, an experimental prototype for the Amiga computer platform's AAA chipset, designed by Commodore engineer Dave Haynie in 1992 .
- Nyx, is a Gallente Mothership in the Massively Multiplayer Online Game, EVE Online
- NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits, A 2D-3D hybrid video game for WiiWare by Over the Top Studios.
- Nyx, is a gene encoding the protein Nyctalopin
- Nyx, a character in the Queen's Blade Series.
NYX may also be:
- 3908 Nyx, is an Amor and Mars-crosser asteroid
- Nix (moon), a moon of Pluto
- NYX (cosmetics), a cosmetics brand named after the Greek goddess of the same name. Founded by Toni Ko in 1999 and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.