- Festival Towers
building_name = Festival Towers
caption = View of Festival Tower from the "Royal Albert Hotel".
year_started built = 2004
year_finished = 2006
roof = m to ft|135|abbr=yes|spell=0|precision=0|wiki=no
floor_count = 42
status = Completed
groundbreaking = January 2004
Festival Towers is a group of apartment buildings located in
Brisbane, Australiaand is situated on the corner of "Albert" and "Charlotte" Streets. The tower boasts a modern green facade with a vivid architectural stance. Festival Tower consists of 41 floors of 401 apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms. The tower also contains a podium level for residents and guests equipped with a pool, a spa, lawn and a dining area.
The tower has been immensely popular with a very small number of apartments left. The tower stands on the site where
Brisbane Festival Hallonce stood, as the foyers artwork pays homage too; with paintings of artists that played there such as The Beatlesand Led Zeppelin.
* Value: $162 million
* Size: 401 designer apartments
* Retail: Ground floor space valued at $7.8 million totally sold and unconditional
* [http://www.festivaltowers.com.au/ Festival Towers homepage]
* [http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=festivaltowers-brisbane-australia"Emporis.com page on Festival Towers]
* [http://www.skyscraperlife.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140"SSL Brisbane Skyscraper Forum]
* [http://www.apartmentreviews.com.au/buildings/00011.htm"Festival Towers apartments]
* [http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?buildingID=7061 SkyscraperPage]
List of skyscrapers in Brisbane
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.