Diesel may refer to:
- Diesel (brand), an Italian clothing company
- Diesel (band), a Dutch band
- Diesel cigars, a brand manufactured by A. J. Fernandez Cigars.
- Diesel Energy Drink
- Diesel (game engine)
- Udora (band) or Diesel, a Brazilian alternative rock band
- The Diesel (aka D261), a character in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends
- Diesel, a character from The Railway Series
- Diesel, a variety of the beer cocktail Snakebite
- Diesel, a 1985 film by Robert Kramer
- David S. LaForce or "Diesel", cartographer and illustrator
- John Riggins or "The Diesel", NFL football player
- Greg Williams (Australian footballer) or "Diesel", Australian-rules footballer
- "Diesel", a former ring name of American professional wrestler Kevin Nash
- Kane, American wrestler known as "Fake Diesel"
- Joe Riggs or "Diesel", mixed martial artist
- Shaquille O'Neal or "The Diesel", a retired American basketball player
People with the surname
- Rudolf Diesel, German engineer who invented the Diesel engine
- Vin Diesel, American actor
- Johnny Diesel, Australian rock singer
- Diesel cycle
- Diesel multiple unit
- Diesel exhaust
- Diesel generator
- Red diesel
- Biodiesel, a fuel for diesel engines, made from vegetable oil
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.