Min may refer to:
- Min (god), an Egyptian fertility god
- Min (ship), a modern working copy of an Ancient Egyptian ship of Hatshepsut's time
- Min (artist), a South Korean celebrity most popularly known as a member of miss A
- Min (company)
- Min River (Sichuan)
- Menes or Min, an early Egyptian Pharaoh
- Minuth or Min, a type of heresy in Judaism
- Minangkabau language's ISO 639-2 code
Relate to Fujian
Since Minyue have inference on the area where Fujian located,some things titled with min.
- Fujian or Mǐn, a province of China
- Min Chinese, a category of spoken Chinese
- Min River (Fujian)
- Min (Ten Kingdoms), a kingdom during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Min peoples, a subgroup of Chinese peoples who speak the Min languages and are originated in Fujian.
People with the name
- Min (surname) (閔), surname from ruler Ji Tong(姬同:Zhuang 693-662) at Lu (state) of Zhou Dynasty
- Min Farshaw, a character in the Wheel of Time fantasy series by Robert Jordan
- MIN (disambiguation)
- Mina (disambiguation)
- Min County, a county of Dingxi, Gansu province, China
- Minn or Minnesota, a state in the United States
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.