- Jill Barnett
imagesize = 150px
name = Jill Barnett
Southern California, United States
nationality = American
period = 1990-present
Women's fiction, historical, romance
website = http://www.JillBarnett.com
Jill Barnett (b.
June 17in Southern California) is a best-selling American authorof women's fiction and romance novels.
Jill Barnett was born and raised in
Southern California, but spent summers visiting her grandparents in Texas.
Intending to teach and write college history textbooks, Barnett returned to school to pursue a Master's degree while in her mid-thirties. After juggling coursework with her new family, Barnett quit school to stay home with her infant daughter. She soon began working on an idea for a novel. Two years after she quit school, Barnett sold her first book.
Since that day, Barnett had written over fifteen novels. Her novels can be read in nineteen languages, and there are more than seven million copies of her books in print.
* "The Heart's Haven" (1990)
* "Surrender a Dream" (1991)
* "Just a Kiss Away" (1991)
* "Bewitching" (1994)
* "Dreaming" (1994)
* "Imagine" (1995)
* "Carried Away" (1996)
* "Wonderful" (1997)
* "Wild" (1998)
* "Wicked" (1999)
* "Sentimental Journey" (2001)
* "The Days of Summer" (2006)
Anthologies in collaboration
* "A Holiday of Love" (1994) (with
Jude Deveraux, Arnette Lamband Judith McNaught)
* "A Midsummer Night's Madness" (1995) (with
Elaine Coffman, Alexis Harringtonand Sonia Simone)
* "A Stockingful of Joy"(1997) (with
Justine Dare, Susan Kingand Mary Jo Putney)
* "That Summer Place" (1998) (with
Debbie Macomberand Susan Wiggs)
* "A Season in the Highlands" 2000) (with
List of romantic novelists
References and sources
* [http://www.jillbarnett.com/ Jill Barnett Official Website]
* [http://www.likesbooks.com/int5.html Interview from All About Romance Novels]
* [http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/b/jill-barnett/ Jill Barnett in Fantastic Fiction]
SHORT DESCRIPTION=romance novelist
DATE OF BIRTH=
PLACE OF BIRTH=
DATE OF DEATH=
PLACE OF DEATH=
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.