DNP is a three-letter abbreviation which can stand for:
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol, a small organic molecule formerly marketed as a pharmaceutical "diet aid"
- 2,4-Dinitrophenylhydrazine, Brady's reagent, used in organic chemical analysis
- Dai Nippon Printing, the world's largest printing company, based in Japan
- Deutsche Nationalpartei, a former German political party in Czechoslovakia
- Denali National Park, in interior Alaska
- "Did Not Play" a notation used in sports in a box score or a roster listing
- Distance to neutral point, a quantity which is important when considering thermal expansion mismatch
- Distributed Network Protocol (DNP3), a protocol used in SCADA systems between communicating RTU's and IED's
- "Do Not Place", a term used in Printed circuit board design to denote the omitting of a component
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, a practice doctorate in nursing, commonly replacing the dated ND (Nursing Doctorate)
- "Duty Not Paid", in the context of cigarette smuggling
- Dynamic Nuclear Polarisation, a technique used in NMR spectroscopy
- Do Not Post, an artist list on imageboards to prevent copyright infringement
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.