- Lakshmana Pandita
Lakshmana Pandita was the author of "Vaidyarajavallabha" (also known as Vaidyavallabha), a
Sanskritbook on Indian medicine written during the Vijayanagara Empirein the 15th Century. He was a Paramacharya of King Bukka II.
His other popular works is "YogaCandrika", a treatise on
Ayurvedicmedicine. [ [http://bdbazar.com/nshop/product_info.php/cPath/32_235/products_id/5939 YogaCandrika] ]
* [http://library.wellcome.ac.uk/sanskrit/mssorder.asp?mss=Vaidyavallabha&sm=gamma%2068 Vaidyavallabha book at an online medicine library]
* [http://ignca.nic.in/manus005.htm List of Ayurvedic Indian books]
* [http://indianmedicine.ub.rug.nl/index.htm Indian medicine books]
* [http://www.saujanyabooks.com/BookDetail.asp?BookCode=17263 Hindi translation of Lakshmana Pandita's work]
* Durga Prasad, History of Andhras, Guntur, 1988, page no - 270.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.