- Oklahoma (disambiguation)
Oklahoma is a state located in the midwestern United States of America. An area commonly known as Tornado Alley.
Oklahoma may also refer to:
- Oklahoma Territory, an organized territory (1890-1907) that would become part of the state
- Mexico, Illinois, formerly Oklahoma, Illinois
- Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, United States
- Oklahoma City, the capital of the state of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City bombing, a 1995 terrorist attack
- Oklahoma!, a 1943 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical comedy
- Oklahoma! (1955 film)
- "Oklahoma" (song), the musical's theme song and the state of Oklahoma's official song
- "Oklahoma" (Billy Gilman song), a song by Billy Gilman
- Oklahoma (1979 film)
- Baja Oklahoma, TV film
- 13688 Oklahoma, an asteroid
- USS Oklahoma (BB-37), an American naval warship
- University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Sooners, this school's athletic program
- Oklahoma State University
- Ed Ferrara or Oklahoma, a professional wrestling writer
- Oklahoma (chief), the nephew and successor of Pushmataha
- All pages beginning with "Oklahoma"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.