- Roman Catholic Diocese of Alotau-Sideia
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Alotau-Sideia is a suffragan diocese of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Port Moresby. It was erected as the Prefecture Apostolic of Samarai in 1946 and elevated to a Vicariate Apostolic in 1956. Having been elevated to a diocese in 1966, its name was changed to the Diocese of Alotau-Sideia in 1975.
- Francis John Doyle, M.S.C. (1951–1970)
- Desmond Charles Moore, M.S.C. (1970–2001) - Bishop Emeritus
- Francesco Panfilo, S.D.B. (2001–2010); named Coadjutor Archbishop of Rabaul
- Roland Santos, C.M. (since 2011)
External links and references
- "Diocese of Alotau-Sideia". Catholic-Hierarchy. http://www.catholic-hierarchy.org/diocese/dalot.html. Retrieved 2007-01-09.
This article on a Roman Catholic diocese in Papua New Guinea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.