Primus may refer to:__NOTOC__
Music, media and entertainment
Primus (band), a musical group
* Primus ("Transformers"), an entity in the fictional "Transformers" universe
Primus (journal), a quarterly journal of undergraduate mathematics education
* A television adventure series starring Robert Brown
* The main setting in the animated series "
The New Adventures of He-Man"
* The leader of the Modron race in the "Dungeons & Dragons" universe.
* A character in the novel "Stardust" and its film adaptation
Companies and products
Primus Telecom, a worldwide telecommunications provider
Primus Telecom Australia, an Australian telecommunications provider
Primus Canada, a Canadian telecommunications provider
* PRIMUS Financial Services, a subsidiary of
Ford Motor Credit Company
* A type of
* A type of lock manufactured by
* An African beer brand produced by
Barry Primus, American actor
Linvoy Primus, English footballer
Pope Primus of Alexandria, 2nd-century Coptic patriarch
Saint Primus, Christian martyr
SSPH Primus, a Singaporean artillery unit
* Primus, a title bestowed on some Christian bishops
Primus of the Scottish Episcopal Church, the church's presiding bishop
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.