- Rybnik Power Station
Rybnik Power Station is a coal fired power station at
Rybnikat coord|50|08|N|18|32|E|) in Poland. Rybnik Power Station has two 120 metre tall cooling towers and two large chimneys. One with a height of 260 metres and another with a height of 300 metres.Rybnik Power Station, which was built in the 1970s, has a total electric output power of 1775 MW. The annual production of electricity amounts to 9000 GWh.
1. Start-up of the plant's units:
unit no. 1 - 1972.12.31unit no. 2 - 1973.05.31unit no. 3 - 1973.10.20unit no. 4 - 1974.01.31unit no. 5 - 1978.02.25unit no. 6 - 1978.06.30unit no. 7 - 1978.10.31unit no. 8 - 1978.12.30
2. Company’s recording in the state-owned companies registry of the Southern Energy District – 1985-03-25.
3. Separation of "Rybnik" Power Plant from the Southern Power District and establishing the State-owned Company Elekrownia "Rybnik" in Wielopole – 1989-01-16.
4. Commercialisation of State-owned Company Elektrownia "Rybnik" in Wielopole and conversion into Sole Shareholder Company of the State Treasury – 1996-09-24.
5. Company’s recording in the register of the Katowice District Court under no. RHB 13551 – 1996-10-01.
6. Privatisation of Elektrownia "Rybnik" S.A. - Investors:- EdF Electricité de France International- EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AGSigning the Share Purchase Agreement – 2001-03-28.
7. Closing the sale transaction of Elektrownia „Rybnik” S.A. shares – 2001-04-11.
8. 2001-10-16: Purchase transaction of the second tranche (15% + one share) of Elektrownia RYBNIK S.A. shares by consortium EdF Electricite de France and EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg. As a result of this transaction the consortium became a majority shareholder in the Company.
9. 2003-07-25: sale by the Ministry of Treasury for the benefit of consortium EdF Electricite de France and EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg of so-called “Third Package of Shares, including 15.83% of share capital of Elektrownia RYBNIK S.A.
10. 2003-11-28: sale by the Ministry of Treasury for the benefit of consortium EdF Electricite de France and EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg of so-called “Forth Package of Shares, including 19.17% of share capital of Elektrownia RYBNIK S.A.
11. 2004-05-27 - Sale of 18.82% shares of Elektrownia “Rybnik” S.A. for the benefit of Elektrociepłownie “Wybrzeże” S.A. by EdF and EnBW.
12. 2007-03-27 - sale of 672 shares of ERSA by the Ministry of Treasury for the benefit of EnBW.
13. 2007-04-04 - sale of 673 shares of ERSA by the Ministry of Treasury for the benefit of EDF.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.