Omo or OMO may refer to:
- the IATA airport code for Mostar International Airport
- Omo River in southern Ethiopia
- Omo Remains - collection of hominid bones
- Omo National Park in Ethiopia
- Open market operations by the Federal Reserve or other central banks
- Open Market Option allows someone approaching retirement to ‘shop around’
- Omo (detergent) - a detergent product
- Omo - a historical site in Louisiana, U.S.A.
- Omo - a Greek word for the scapula, although the omohyoid muscle consist of the same word
- OMO - One man operation, a term used to describe a bus or tram on which the driver collects the fares as well as driving
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.