- Masa (disambiguation)
Masa or MASA may refer to:
- Masa, type of dough made from corn
- Masa (musician), stage name of a Japanese musician
- Masa (restaurant), upscale restaurant in New York City
- Masa (land), Masa or Masha was also a land to the west of Hatti in Late Bronze Age Anatolia
- Masa, Estonia, village in Pihtla Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- MASA (company), former bus manufacturer in Mexico
- Mexicano Aeronáutica y Spacial Administración, fictional aerospace agency depicted in the South Park episode "Free Willzyx"
- MASA Israel Journey, umbrella organization based in Israel
- Masa (radio format), a variation of Hot AC and OPM in the Philippines.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.