NDS is an initialism may stand for:
- Low German (German: Niederdeutsche Sprache, ISO 639-2 language code: NDS), a regional language spoken in the north of Germany and the northeast of the Netherlands
- Lower Saxony (German: Niedersachsen)
- NDS Group, a company specializing in television technology, including digital rights management
- NDS is also used as shorthand for Videoguard, the encryption system created by NDS Group
- National Directorate of Security (Afghanistan), an Afghan government agency
- Nintendo DS, a portable game system by Nintendo
- Novell eDirectory, formerly Novell Directory Services, directory service software for a network
- Nuclear Detection System, a system to detect the blast of a nuclear device
- New Data Seal, an encryption algorithm
- News Distribution Service, operated by the UK government's Central Office of Information
- NDS, Inc, a producer of plastic drainage products
- Non-drive side, a cycling term for the left side of a bicycle
- Nouvelle Démocratie Sociale
- Navigation Data Standard
- Short for Network Data Systems, an IT professional services firm
- Bosnian: Nova Demokratska Stranka Nova Demokratska Stranka a Bosniak Party in the municipality of Prizren.
- Nickname for Nick Dal Santo, Australian Rules footballer
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.