Coach may refer to:
- Coach (bus), an automotive vehicle for long-distance travel
- Coach (carriage), a horse-drawn vehicle
- Coach (rail), a type of passenger car
- Coach class, a category of transport seating
- Hearse, a vehicle for carrying the deceased
- Coaching, the practice of guiding an individual through a process
- Coach (sport), a director of athletes' training and activities
Media and entertainment
- Coach (TV series)
- Coach (comics)
- The Coach, a wrestling personality
- Coach Ernie Pantusso, a Cheers character
- Benjamin "Coach" Wade, a Survivor contestant
- Coach, a Left 4 Dead 2 character
- Coach, Inc., a leather goods company known for its handbags
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.