Ome may refer to:
- Ome, Lombardy, a comune in the Province of Brescia
- United States
- OME, the IATA and FAA code for Nome Airport, Alaska
- Office of Manpower Economics, a body of the United Kingdom government
- -ome, a suffix used to indicate a collection of the specified units (e.g., a genome is a collection of genes)
- Ome (crater), a crater on Mars
- Osaka Mercantile Exchange
- Otitis media with effusion, the accumulation of fluid in the middle ear
- OME, refers to the manufacturer Old Man Emu; often misused for the acronym OEM for original equipment manufacturer (often in reference to automobile parts)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.