neb may refer to:
NEB may refer to:
- Pseudonym of a well-known Spanish architect from Granada city.
- Nose in Everyone's Business, a Busybody or Gossip
- National Enterprise Board, former government body set up in the United Kingdom in 1975 to implement the Wilson Labour government's objective of extending public ownership of industry
- National Energy Board, a Canadian independent federal agency which regulates the oil, gas and electric utility industries.
- National Ethics Bureau
- New England Biolabs, U.S. corporation, produces and supplies reagents for the life science industry
- New English Bible, a fresh translation of the Bible into modern English directly from the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic texts (with some Latin in the Apocrypha)
- North Equatorial belt, a Cloud pattern on Jupiter
- Nuclear Energy Board (1973-1992), established in Ireland on November 30, 1973 by the Nuclear Energy (An Bord Fuinnimh Núicléigh) Act, 1971
- Noise Equivalent Bandwidth, a measure of the bandwidth of an electrical filter equivalent to a 'brick wall' filter with infinite attenuation in its stop band.
- Nudged Elastic Band, a way of exploring reaction paths in computational chemistry.
- Neb (or Nebuchadnezzar), a character in the novel Castaways of the Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques
- Neb (or Nebuchadnezzar), a character in English translations of the novel Mysterious Island by Jules Verne (in the original French the names are Nab and Nabuchadnasar)
- River Neb (Awin Neb in Manx), one of the principal rivers on the Isle of Man
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.