- Company (disambiguation)
Company may refer to:
- Company a group of more than one persons to carry out an enterprise and so a form of business organization.
- Company (military unit), a group of typically 75–200 soldiers
- Opera company, an instituted company that performs operas
- Theatre company, of touring actors, singers and/or dancers
In titles and proper names:
- Company (film), a 2002 Hindi film directed by Ram Gopal Varma
- Company (free improvisation group), a jazz collective founded in 1968
- Company (magazine)
- Company (musical), music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by George Furth
- Company (novel), a book by Max Barry
- Company (novella), by Samuel Beckett
- Company is the subtitle of String Quartet No. 2 by composer Philip Glass
- The Company (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.