- Michael Grant
Michael Grant may refer to:
- Michael Grant, 12th Baron de Longueuil (born 1947), nobleman possessing the only French colonial title recognized by the King or Queen of Canada
- Michael Grant (American football) (born 1986), American football player
- Michael Grant (author) (1914–2004), English classicist and author of popular books on ancient history
- Michael Grant (young adult author), author of the Gone series
- Michael Grant (boxer) (born 1972), heavyweight boxer
- Michael Grant (crime writer) (born 1940), NYPD officer and author of police procedurals
- Michael Grant (television) (born 1951), Arizona television personality
- Mike Grant (1874–1955), hockey player
- Mick Grant (born 1944), motorcycle road racer
- All pages with titles containing "Michael Grant"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.