- Conspiracy theory (disambiguation)
A conspiracy theory alleges an event and/or events to be secretly influenced by a premeditated group and/or groups of powerful people or organizations working together.
Conspiracy theory may also refer to:
- Conspiracy Theory (film), 1997 film starring Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts, and directed by Richard Donner
- Conspiracy Theory (TV series), series hosted by former Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura
- Conspiracy Theories, 2006 progressive jazz album by Phil Miller's In Cahoots
- List of conspiracy theories, a collection of the most popular unproven theories related but not limited to clandestine government plans, elaborate murder plots, suppression of secret technology and knowledge, and other supposed schemes behind certain political, cultural, and historical events
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.