Fire power (disambiguation)
- Fire power (disambiguation)
Fire power is a military concept rooted in the ability to direct a heavy weight of metal onto an enemy or enemy possession.
Fire power or Firepower may also refer to:
* Firepower (film), a 1979 film starring Sophia Loren, James Coburn, O.J. Simpson, Eli Wallach and Victor Mature
* Firepower, a Marvel Comics supervillain
* "Firepower", a 1980 pinball game designed by Steve Ritchie and released by Williams
* Fire Power (video game), a tank action game for the Amiga and DOS
* Firepower kill, damage inflicted by a weapon on a vehicle that destroys its weapon systems
* Firepower - The Royal Artillery Museum, a military museum in Woolwich in south-east London, England
* Chrysler Firepower, a Dodge Viper based concept car produced under the Chrysler brand
* "FirePower", a song by Raven from their 1982 album "Wiped Out"
* Firepower (tabletop game), a World War Two company level tabletop wargame, on a 1:2000 scale, developed for speed of play and accuracy.
* Firepower International, an Australian fuel pill company.
Look at other dictionaries:
Fire — For other uses, see Fire (disambiguation). An outdoor fire using wood, termed a bonfire … Wikipedia
Motive power — For other uses, see Motive power (disambiguation). A young drawer pulling a coal tub up a mine shaft, whose effect constitutes the elevation of a weight to a certain height (Sadi Carnot). In thermodynamics, motive power is an agency, as water or… … Wikipedia
RPM (disambiguation) — RPM may refer to: * Rational Portfolio Manager, an IBM product * Revolutions per minute * Rassemblement pour le Mali , a political party in Mali * RPM International Inc, a chemical sealant company * RPM Package Manager, a software package manager … Wikipedia
Muhammad Ali's seizure of power — The process of Muhammad Ali s seizure of power in Egypt was a long three way civil war between the Ottoman Turks, Egyptian Mamluks, and Albanian mercenaries. It ended in victory for the Albanians led by Muhammad Ali of Egypt (1769 1849). The war… … Wikipedia
Dragon Fire — can refer to: In fiction and mythology, the ability of dragons to exhale fire, or any of several things which allude to this power Dragon Fire (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Canada s Wonderland Dragon Fire (novel), a political novel by… … Wikipedia
Friendly fire — For other uses, see Friendly Fire (disambiguation). Blue on blue redirects here. For other uses, see Blue on blue (disambiguation). Friendly fire is inadvertent firing towards one s own or otherwise friendly forces while attempting to engage… … Wikipedia
World of A Song of Ice and Fire — Westeros and across the narrow sea A Song of Ice and Fire location Creator George R. R. Martin Genre Novel Type Fantasy world … Wikipedia
Villains in Power Rangers Dino Thunder — The fictional villains of the Power Rangers universe that appeared in the television series Power Rangers Dino Thunder were servants of the dinosaur like Mesogog, who intended to restore the Earth to the primal glory of the age of dinosaurs.… … Wikipedia
Dragon Fire (mortar) — This article is about mortar system. For other uses, see Dragon Fire (disambiguation). Dragon Fire II mortar system Test firing at the Naval Surface Warfare Center. Type … Wikipedia
Pacific Ring of Fire — The Ring of Fire redirects here. For other uses of the term, see Ring of Fire (disambiguation). The Pacific Ring of Fire (see below) … Wikipedia