CRM may refer to:
Sales and marketing
- Customer relationship management, processes implemented by a company to handle its contact with its customers
- cause-related marketing, a type of marketing
- Courtesy reply mail, a type of business mail
Companies and institutions
- Centre de Recherches Mathématiques, a Canadian mathematical research institute
- Comas Racing Management, a driver management firm of Érik Comas
- Commander Mexicana's ICAO code
- Crew Resource Management or Cockpit Resource Management, an aviation training program
- Cultural resources management, the practice of managing cultural resources
- Cis-regulatory module, a region of DNA, responsible for regulating nearby genes.
- Cardiac rhythm management
- Caloric restriction mimetic, a substance that mimics the caloric restriction anti-ageing effect
- Certified reference materials, ‘controls’ or standards used to check the quality and traceability of products
- Certified Resident Manager, a professional designation in property management
- Certified Risk Manager, a professional designation
- Certified Records Manager, a professional designation
- CIDOC Conceptual Reference Model, an international standard for the exchange of cultural heritage information
- Concrete Rubble Masonry, a type of wall construction
- Civil Rights Movement, an anti-racism campaign
- Chittaranjan Mitra, or C.R.Mitra, an Indian Scientist
- CRM 114 (device), a device in Stanley Kubrick's film Dr. Strangelove
- CRM114 (program), a statistical classifier and pattern matching language commonly used to filter spam
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.