Moca, Moča, MoCA, or MOCA may refer to:
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA), a test of cognitive function in humans
- Museum of Chinese in America, a museum in New York City which exhibits Chinese American history
- Museum of Contemporary Art (disambiguation) (MoCA), any of several museums with this title
- Museum of Comparative Anthropogeny (MOCA) at the Center for Academic Research and Training in Anthropogeny (CARTA) at the University of California, San Diego
Science and Technology
- Minimum obstacle clearance altitude in aviation
- Moca (genus), a genus of moths
- MOCA (protein), a protein involved in cell signaling
- Multimedia over Coax Alliance, an industry group which develops specifications for home networking over residential coaxial cable
- 4,4'-Methylenebis(2-chloroaniline), a compound used as a curing agent in polyurethane production
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.