Take Control (disambiguation)
- Take Control (disambiguation)
Take Control may refer to:
* "Take Control", a song by Amerie's from her 2007 album "Because I Love It"
* "Take Control", a song by Culture Club from their 1982 album "Kissing to Be Clever"
* "Take Control", a song by Raven from their 1983 album "All for One"
* "Take Control", a 1994 song by DJ Bobo
* "Take Control", a 1995 song by BKS
* "Take Control", a song by Weezer from their 2002 album "Maladroit"
* "Take Control", a song by Will Young from his 2004 single "Your Game"
* "Take Control", a song by Lords of Acid
* "Take Control", a song by Sick of It All
* Take Control, a series of electronic books by TidBITS
* Taking Control, a song by electronic musician Aphex Twin
Look at other dictionaries:
Control table — This simple control table directs program flow according to the value of the single input variable. Each table entry holds a possible input value to be tested for equality (implied) and a relevant subroutine to perform in the action column. The… … Wikipedia
Control system — For other uses, see Control system (disambiguation). A control system is a device, or set of devices to manage, command, direct or regulate the behavior of other devices or system. There are two common classes of control systems, with many… … Wikipedia
Numerical control — CNC redirects here. For other uses, see CNC (disambiguation). A CNC Turning Center … Wikipedia
Remote control — For other uses, see Remote control (disambiguation). A television remote control unit (RCU) A remote control is a component of an electronics device, most commonly a television set, used for operating the television device wireless … Wikipedia
Damage control — For other uses, see Damage control (disambiguation). Damage control at 9:25AM December 7, 1941: The USS Nevada is shown temporarily beached and burning after being hit by Japanese bombs and torpedoes. A harbor tugboat is alongside, helping to… … Wikipedia
C0 and C1 control codes — Most character encodings, in addition to representing printable characters, may also represent additional information about the text, such as the position of a cursor, an instruction to start a new line, or a message that the text has been… … Wikipedia
London (disambiguation) — London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom.London may also mean:PlacesPlaces in the United Kingdom*London, the capital city of the United Kingdom **City of London, the small, ancient city (and root of most other Londons) **London… … Wikipedia
Command and Control Research Program — For other uses, see CCRP (disambiguation). The Command and Control Research Program (CCRP) within the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (NII) focuses upon (1) improving both the state of the art and the state of the practice of command … Wikipedia
Magazine (disambiguation) — A magazine is a kind of periodical publication. Magazine may also refer to: Contents 1 Storage 2 Entertainment 3 Places … Wikipedia
Real-time (disambiguation) — Real time, real time, or realtime may refer to:* Real time systems, which respond to events or signals as fast as possible, or as they happen. These include: ** Real time computing, the study of computer systems which are subject to a real time… … Wikipedia