Dekker can refer to:
- Albert Dekker (1905 – 1968), American actor and politician
- Desmond Dekker (1941 – 2006), Jamaican singer
- Eduard Douwes Dekker (1820 – 1887), Dutch writer; also known as Multatuli
- Ernest Douwes Dekker (1879 – 1950), Dutch politician and writer
- Erik Dekker (born 1970), former Dutch professional cyclist
- Femke Dekker (born 1979), Dutch rower
- Fred Dekker (born 1959), American film director and writer
- Inge Dekker (born 1985), Dutch competitive swimmer
- Jeremias de Dekker (c. 1610 – 1666), Dutch poet
- John Dekker, computer game character
- Laura Dekker (born 1995), Dutch solo sailor
- Lia Dekker (born 1987), Dutch competitive swimmer
- Mark Dekker (born 1969), Zimbabwean cricketer
- Ron Dekker (born 1966), former Dutch competitive swimmer
- Ted Dekker (born 1962), Indonesian-born American author
- Theodorus Dekker (born 1927), mathematician
- Thomas Dekker (born 1987), American actor
- Thomas Dekker (born 1984), Dutch professional cyclist
- Thomas Dekker (c. 1572 – 1632), English writer
- Wisse Dekker (born 1924), Dutch businessman and former CEO of Philips
- Ramon Dekkers (born 1969), Dutch professional kickboxer
- Dekker Dreyer (born 1980), American film director and producer
- Marcel Dekker, encyclopaedia publishers
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page or section lists people with the surname Dekker. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.