Option may refer to
- Option (finance), an instrument that conveys the right, but not the obligation, to engage in a future transaction (for example, on some underlying security or on a parcel of real property), or in a futures contract
- Option (law), the legal underpinning of a financial option
- Option contract, a type of legal contract
- Option (filmmaking), a contractual agreement between a film producer and a writer, in which the producer obtains the right to buy a screenplay from the writer before a certain date.
- Option run, a play in American and Canadian football
- Option offense, an offensive scheme in American football primarily predicated on option runs
- Option (baseball), a type of player transaction
- Option key, a key on Apple computer keyboards
- Option type, a polymorphic data type in programming languages
- Command-line option, an optional parameter to a command
- Option (car magazine), a Japanese car magazine
- Option (music magazine), a defunct American music magazine
- "The Option", an alternate name for the South Tyrol Option Agreement, a resettlement program of German speakers living in Italy initiated by Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini
- OPTION unit, a fictional weapons platform for the Vic Viper in the Gradius series of video games
- Option (オプション opushun ), a catch-all term for similar satellite weapon units which orbit some sort of main unit, appearing in various Japanese video games
- "Options", a song by Pedro the Lion from his 2007 album Control
- Options (Welcome to Paradox), an episode of Welcome to Paradox
- Options (novel), a novel by Robert Sheckley
- Option N.V., a company providing wireless technology solutions
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.