- Mutton (disambiguation)
Mutton usually refers to sheepmeat.
Mutton may also refer to:
- Goat meat, used interchangeably with mutton in some Asian and Indian cooking
- "Mutton quad", or "em quad", a space of 1 em width in typography
- Guy Mutton (born 1976), an Australian singer
- John Mutton (born 1947), an English politician
- Kirby Mutton (born 1984), Australian netball player
- Les Mutton, a fictional character in the TV series Zeroman
- Mutton snapper, a species of fish
- The Mutton Birds, a New Zealand band
- Mutton Bird Island, in south-eastern Australia
- Mutton Hunk Fen Natural Area Preserve, in Virginia
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.