Das or DAS may refer to:
- Das (crater), a lunar impact crater on the far side of the Moon
- Das (island), an Emirati island in the Persian Gulf
- Das (surname), a common surname or title in the Indian Subcontinent
- Das (studio), a Japanese adult video studio
- 1,2-bis(dimethylarsino)benzene, a chemical compound
- Dame Allan's Schools
- Data acquisition system
- Dead air space (disambiguation)
- Dead Artist Syndrome, an American gothic rock band
- The Decorative Arts Society, a UK-based charity
- Defensive Aid System, An aircraft defensive system
- Delayed anovulatory syndrome
- Departamento Administrativo de Seguridad, the Colombian intelligence agency
- Department of Applied Science, UC Davis, a department in the College of Engineering at the University of California, Davis
- Differential Ability Scales
- Direct-attached storage, a digital storage system
- Disease activity score, such as the DAS28 of rheumatoid arthritis
- Disney Animation Studio, an animation program published in 1990 by Disney Software for the Amiga platform
- Distributed Annotation System, (Biology, Bioinformatics) a system used for sharing genome annotation data
- Distributed Antenna System, used in some (mainly cellular) wireless communication systems.
- Double acting ship, a type of ice-breaking cargo ship
- Draw-a-Secret, a graphical password scheme
- Dynamic aggregate supply, an approach used to model aggregate supply in modern macroeconomics
- Dynamo Application Server
- Great Bear Lake Airport, Northwest Territories, Canada
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.